Mould Repairing Laser Welding Machine with no stomata or sand holehigh accuracylittle affect area
I. High accuracy, the welding spot diameter is only 0.2mm-0.5mm.
II. Little affect areas, no distortion of the processing parts.
III. No effect for etch after welding, low oxidation rate, the color of the processing parts is intact.
IV. No stomata or sand hole disappeared after welding.
V. The processing parts can reach 50-60 rockwell hardness.
Applicable materials and fields
Repair cracks, collapsed horn, touched edge and damaged sealing side, welding on horniness mterial.
Technical specificationsModel ML-400W
Laser Power 400WLaser wavelength 1064nmLaser Frequency 0-50HZPulse Width 0.3-20msPower Supply AC220V/50HZPower Consumption 12KWOperating System Win98/Win2000/WinXP/Win 7Cooling Way External tank
Delivery and Shipment
1. Ship in 7 days after 100% payment;
2. Plywood box packaging.
1. Prepay 30% when we receive the Purchase Order;
2. Complete the rest 70% payment 3 days before the cargo shipped.
After-sales service terms
1. One year warranty and lifetime maintenance;
2. Herolaser can assemble the machine in customer’s factory ,and train1or2 engineers for customer for free ,but the traveling expenses (tickets for arrive and depart) should on customer;
3. In one year of purchase, such as machine failure is a quality problem ,free maintenance. The service does not include human or environmental factors, customers fault and supplies section.
4. Herolaser should charge all the traveling expense if we go to customer’s place for problem solving after exceeding warranty period.
The second half years’s Exhibition
Exhibition in September
Sept. 2-4th , 2013 D·PES Sign Expo-Autumn Guangzhou, China
Sept. 13-17th , Shenzhen International Jewellery Fair, Shenzhen, China
Exhibition in October
Oct. 19-21st ,The 8th China Machinery Equipment Exhibition, Wenzhou, China
Exhibition in November
Nov. 13-15th, China Electronic Fair, Shanghai,China
Nov. 16-21st, China High-Tech Fair, Shenzhen,China
What are the requirements? Please leave a message or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.